Money Minds is hosted by Education Business Partnership (EBP) and Yorkshire Building Society (YBS). This policy applies to personal information we hold and collect about you through Money Minds. It does not apply to information we hold about you for other employment/customer related purposes.
It explains how we may collect information about you and then use it to meet your needs. It also explains some of the security measures we take to protect your privacy, and tells you certain things we will not do.
All information held for Money Minds is processed and controlled by Yorkshire Building Society and held by EBP (Welton House, Limekin Way, Lincoln LN2 4WH). The YBS Data Protection Officer is Tom Simpson.
The purpose of processing data is to enable all colleagues to participate in Money Minds through the YBS Volunteering programme in accordance with the Group’s Corporate Responsibility (CR) strategy.
Information you provide or is held about you will only be used by us to:
- record your participation in the Money Minds programme
- obtain feedback from you on the Money Minds programme
- report and provide statistical analysis
- contact you in any way (including mail, email, phone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about the Money Minds programme;
- for media coverage / case study material, but only where you provide additional consent to YBS PR team
We will only allow other people to use information we hold about you:
- if we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes; or
- as part of current or future legal proceedings
- for reporting to Yorkshire Building Society stakeholders about Money Minds (not for specific individuals):
- number of colleagues participated
- number of schools participated
- number of students benefited
- number of topics delivered
- UK area of support
- number of branches/departments taking part
From YBS Colleagues:
To enable YBS colleagues to deliver Money Minds, the following information will be required:
- Your name
- Staff number
- Work email address
To enable schools to request delivery of Money Minds, the following information will be required:
- Your name i.e. staff member at the school
- School Email address
- School telephone number
- Name of school
- Address of school
- Type of school
- Nearest YBS Group branch
- How you heard of Money Minds
A limited number of YBS colleagues in the Corporate Responsibility Team may have access to the data held on Money Minds, including any additional information you provide.
Retention / Protection
The information you provide will be retained for a 6 year period, after which time the data will be deleted.